Tuesday, March 19, 2024

I Love Konglish 2.0

Once again we present to you a handcrafted selection of Korean-English (Konglish) from our recent trip to Seoul. Konglish makes us smile and we hope you will smile too. If you can't get enough, check out our last Konglish post from 2013.

I could think of a number that would make this more scandalous.

Fact. This is never that. But is that ever this? These are the questions the people want the answers to!

It's giving 1950s American south for me.

I think this is the name of a music bar (or maybe karaoke place). It's simple and fantastic marketing!

I think the place is named "Another Awesome" but the sale sign makes this a complete sentence!

It's important to "stay youth forever with your dreams" indeed.

The subtitle for Beok is "old future odd future." So, mission accomplished.

I can imagine the jingle for this is something like "🎵Got bad breath well don't delay! Put Poops in your mouth and have a great day!🎵"

But do we really thank oat enough? Makes you wonder.

Hechi is so happy, just like us when we visit Seoul!

No comments:

Post a Comment